Sep 8, 2013

Introduction of "My Youth Romantic Love Comedy Is Wrong As I Expected Volume 7.5"

I have finally finished reading the 7.5th volume of "My Youth Romantic Love Comedy Is Wrong As I Expected."

 

As I wrote before in this blog, I was deeply absorbed in this novel series.

 

For this reason, I was so happy because of the release of it.

 

The latest volume is not the following story of the 7th but a collection of side stories.

 

Of course, I really expected that the 8th volume would be released instead of the 7.5th.

 

However, the 7.5th was also interesting to me as I expected in fact.

 

That was probably because the charm of this series would be not only the contents of main story but also personality of the hero named Hachiman Hikigaya.

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...