Sep 17, 2013

Review of "My Youth Romantic Love Comedy Is Wrong As I Expected Volume 7.5" Part 4

In the previous article, I insisted that my favorite character Shizuka Hiratsuka was very cute strongly.

 

Today, I would like to write about the main story in the 7.5th volume of "My Romantc Love Comedy Is Wrong As I Expected."

 

In short, it was the story in which the volunteer club Hachiman and his friends belonged to lent their hands to judo club.

 

Some members of the club visited the volunteer club to consult about a certain problem they had.

 

The problem was an alumnus of the judo club.

 

They were troubled how to deal with him.

 

In order to solve this problem, the hero Hachiman came up with an incredible idea as usual.

 

It was not a beautiful one, of course.

 

It was the solution that sacrificed him.

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...