Sep 24, 2013

Review of "Hisanden"

In the previous article, I introduced the second volume of "Densetsu" series, which is one of Noshioishin's popular novel serieses, titled "Hitsuuden."

 

I started reading the following volume "Hisanden" as soon as I had finished "Hitsuuden."

 

At the end of "Hitsuuden", the hero Ku Sorakara met the magial girl named Koya.

 

"Hisanden" seems to be the story for the two.

 

Although there were various types of magical girls, Koya would be the maturest among them, I guess.

 

So, I may like her the best.

 

It could be that I am the type of man who is attracted by a mature woman easily.

 

Though I am reading the middle part of the novel now, I think it would be more interesting than the second volume.

 

Is it possible that the reason why I think so is she is so charm for me.

 

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...