Sep 14, 2013

Review of "My Youth Romantic Love Comedy Is Wrong As I Expected Volume 7.5" Part 3

I wrote about the episode of Shizuka Hiratsuka, who is a teacher of the hero and others, in the volume 7.5 in the previous article.

 

Although I said before, I really like her.

 

That's because she is the type of woman who usually behaves as a strong person but is actually sensitive.

 

I'm often attracted by this type.

 

In her episode in the volume 7.5, such attraction of her was fully expressed.

 

She becomes so cute when she sometimes shows her real personality to her students.

 

Furthermore, the hero Hachiman and his friends are teenagers of course, while she is over twenty years old.

 

That' why her maturity as an adult is especially highlighted, I feel.

 

One of charms of this novel would be that we can feel the differences between teenagers and adults through the novel.

 

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...