Sep 9, 2013

Review of "My Youth Romantic Love Comedy Is Wrong As I Expected Volume 7.5" Part 1

I mentioned the volume 7.5 was a collection of side stories.

 

More specifically, it was the stories in which Hachiman Hikigaya, Yukino Yukinoshita and Yui Yuigahama, who were members of a volunteer club, responded to emails from those who were in trouble.

 

Most of them were their friends, for instance Zaimokuza, Kawasaki or Totsuka.

 

Each story itself was not very important because it was not main one.

 

But, what was interesting was not the contents of stories but the conversations between the main characters.

 

As usual, the hero Hachiman was the type of man who was so negative for everything but actually so clever that I couldn't believe he was a high school student.

 

He was always thinking in his brain, and he understood any situations around him although others did not realize that.

 

I think his style is so cool and I want to be like him.

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...