Sep 10, 2013

Review of "My Youth Romantic Love Comedy Is Wrong As I Expected Volume 7.5" Part 2

The 7.5 volume of "My Youth Romantic Love Comedy Is Wrong As I Expected" has a lot of short stories in it.

 

Some stories were written on several pages only.

 

But, all of them expressed the characteristics of each main character in spite of shortness of the stories.

 

There was a short story which attracted me.

 

It was the one about Shizuka Hiratsuka who is my favorite character.

 

Specifically, it was the story where she was worried that she would not be able to be a bride.

 

This novel has the setting that she is the type of woman who cannot marry someone easily.

 

In the short story, she consulted members of the volunteer club about her trouble of marriage, and then the competition to decide who had the most superior talent to be a bride was held among female main characters including Shizuka Hiratsuka for some reason.

 

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...