Jun 26, 2013

"Golden Time" Is Planned To Be Animated in 2013

 

The Japanese light novel I am now reading is "Golden Time."

 

Its author is Yuyuko Takemiya who wrote "Toradora."

 

Do you remember "Toradara?"

 

It's a very popular light novel categorized as the genre of school love comedy.

 

Thanks to its popularity, it was animated and broadcast in Japan several years ago.

 

The anime version also became so popular.

 

Of course, I watched it too. I think some of my friends who were normally indifferent to animations also did so.

 

That's why it is no wonder her latest novel series "Golden Time" is receiving much expectation.

 

I was also one of those who expected of it, so I've been reading it for several weeks.

 

Although I would like to review the novel of "Golden Time" later on, I inform you that it is planned to be animated in 2013 in Japan today.

 

I have no idea how the anime version will be finished because the original novel series should not be completed yet.

 

However, judging from interest of the original novel, the anime will definitely end up succeeding!

 

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...