Jun 5, 2013

Expectation to "Hitsuuden"




"Himeiden" which I introduced in the previous article is the first volume of "Densetsu" series written by "Nishioishin."

However, this series was not called "Densetsu" series yet when "Himeiden" was released, because even the author did not have a plan to release following episodes in the first place.

But, on February 27, 2013, the second volume of the series was published finally in Japan.

The title is "Hitsuuden"!

The title is the Japanese "Kanji" meaning "very sorrow and painful" in English.

Although I can only imagine the story because I have not read it yet, it is easy to anticipate from the meaning of the title that it would be the story where the characters' hearts will hurt deeply as "Himeiden."

Nonetheless, every readers of "Himeiden", let alone me, should have thought that the story was completely finished in the first volume.

That's why I am interested in how the author made the story become "Series."

I will try the new volume after finishing reading books I am reading now!
Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...