Jun 17, 2013

Theme Song of Steins Gate, "Sky-Clad Observer"

 

I think that music is one of the most important elements of TV or computer games and animations.

 

That's because it can strongly affect our feelings.

 

So, one of the reasons why "Steins Gate" can move us must be that the music used in it is so fantastic.

 

My most favorite song is "Sky-Clad Observer."

 

It is an opening theme song for the original game version, and was also used in the anime version.

 

The song is so popular because it is so cool and was used in the anime version so effectively.

 

It was used in a certain climax scene of the anime.

 

I am sure that everyone's sprits were touched by that.

 

I can't stop being excited because I remember the moving scene when I listen to the song.

 

I really want you to listen to it!

 

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...