Jun 14, 2013

Review of "Steins Gate"

 

 

I am excited because I had finally finished "Steins Gate for iOS" yesterday!

 

It took about 20 hours to arrive at the ending of "Chris route."

 

I think the time I played it passed so quickly because I was deeply absorbed in it.

 

"Steins Gate" was so fantastic, really!

 

I don't know how many times tears came out from my eyes during playing it!

 

It could be that I was moved by games like this for the first time other than "CLANNAD."

 

Though, "Chris route" I had cleared does not seem to be so-called "true ending."

 

That's why I have to spend more time to know secrets behind "Steins Gate."

 

"Steins Gate" is the type of game where we proceed with a story during reading texts like novles.

 

So to speak, it is a novel with graphics and music.

 

I can also say the way of proceeding with a story is similar to so-called that of "Hentai Game", but it is not this type of game completely.

 

The story of "Steins Gate" should be categorized as a science fiction and so serious.

 

You will not be able to reach concealed truth behind the story before you clear "true ending."

 

There are a lot of mysteries in the story.

 

 

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...