Jun 9, 2013

Review of "Zaregoto" Series part 2


The background of the hero named "E-Chan" was not really revealed clearly.

What I could understand was only that he graduated from a certain school-like organization where geniuses were gathered from around the world and engaged in researching several kinds of fields they were specialized in.

From the fact, I can imagine that he must have had a special ability enough to enter the organization.

However, I do not know in detail what his special ability was and even what he was doing there.

There are still some mysteries I want to know.

For instance, why were "Kunagisa" and he partners? Why did she say "I love you" to him always? Why did he interpret it as just something like a joke?

Really, really their relationship was mysterious for me.

I am a little bit concerned that you would not be able to understand what stories "Zaregoto" series had or even what I mean because I am writing such things.

Should I stop writing about only such ambiguous things and explain the contents of the stories more clearly?


Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...