Jun 7, 2013

Recommendation of "Zaregoto" Series

 

 

Today's topic is "Zaregoto" series I mentioned before.

 

It's also the novel series written by "Nishioishin."

 

I heard that he became famous because of the series, so it must be his representative work.

 

Though, I knew him for the first time when I read "Bakemonogatari" which is the first episode of "Monogatari" series.

 

I think that "Monogatari" series is more famous than "Zaregoto" series for those who are not fans of mysteries because the former was animated several years ago in Japan.

 

Of course, I am one of the people who love "Monogatari" novel series and the anime version thereof.

 

However, "Zaregoto" series is the best among Nishioishin's novels for me at least.

 

As I said before, one of the largest characteristics of his novels would be that conversations between characters in stories are so interesting, I mean, the conversations are sometimes very funny, but sometimes serious.

 

"Zaregoto" series also has the characteristic.

 

But, the reason why I was deeply attracted by "Zaregoto" series was that the hero, who was called "E-Chan" by people around him, was so mysterious.

 

Nobody knows even his real name as well as his background and his real feelings.

 

 

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...