Jun 30, 2013

Anime Version of "Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru (My Youth Romantic Love Comedy Is Wrong As I Expected)" Had Finally Completed!




Last Thursday in Japan, the anime version of "Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa  Machigatteiru (My Youth Romantic Love Comedy Is Wrong As I Expected)" had finally completed!

Number of chapters of the anime version was thirteen after all, which means it had been broadcast for three months (one season).

As you may know, the original novel series thereof has not completed yet.

That was why most of fans of this series thought "Will it be continued to the second season?", "If so, how will it complete?" or something like that.  Of course, I was one of them.

After all, it finished at the point of end of the original novel volume 6.

Volume 6 is the story of school festival.

As I introduced before, it was the chapter in which the hero "Hachiman Hikigaya" sacrificed himself to make their school festival succeed so that "everyone's hearts (other than his) did not hurt.

I think there was no way the anime version would be broadcast over three months because only several months passed after the volume 7 was published.

However, the producer of the anime should have spent more time to express the story of this series politely if so.


Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...