Jun 24, 2013

"Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come ha Machigatteiru (My Youth Romantic Love Come Is Wrong As I Expected)" Should Be A Novel As I Expected.

 

 

As you may know, the anime version of "Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come ha Machigatteiru (My Youth Romantic Love Come Is Wrong As I Expected)" is now being broadcast in Japan.

 

I heard that it also gets good reputations from viewers because the original novel version thereof is so popular.

 

However, I strongly felt that you should absolutely read the original as well as the anime when I watched the last chapter of the anime broadcast last week in Japan.

 

That was because I was convinced by the chapter that the anime version could not express good points in the original.

 

The last chapter was the story where the hero "Hachiman Hikigaya" played an important role in his high school's festival.

 

He was reluctant to try to solve a lot of problems "Sagami", who was assigned as a chairwoman of school festival implement committee, made by sacrificing himself.

 

It means he saved her in spite that his reputation among his classmates got worse due to his action.

 

I was deeply touched by the detailed expression of his feelings at that time in the novel, so I like this chapter very much.

 

But, I was a little bit disappointed that the anime version was not able to express it sufficiently.

 

Of course, I understand there is a limit of animation in terms of broadcasting hours.

 

Tough, I strongly wanted you to read the original novels as well in order to understand what the author hoped to express in his work.

 

 

 

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...