May 25, 2013

Japanese Anime Ranking part 13 "Sword Art Online"

■ The 3rd Place  "Sword Art Online"




The 3rd place of my Japanese anime ranking is "Sword Art Online."

I have introduced this anime over and over again in this blog, especially in the earlier articles because I love it very much

To tell the truth, it was so difficult to decide where I should place the anime in the higher positions of this ranking.

"Sword Art Online" series is very fantastic, but there are still some great animations which can compete with it.

I will reveal them in the later articles, so please look forward to know what they are!

Anyway, I should talk about "Sword Art Online."

As usual, this anime is also based on the novel version as the original thereof.

Originally, the original novel was published on the author's website only.

The web version got good reputation from many people some time later, so it was decided to publish it as novel books to sell.

Then, more people knew the presence of the work.

Finally, the anime version thereof was broadcast last year in Japan.

Nevertheless, the time when I knew such a process, no, even the presence of the "Sword Art Online" was after watching the anime version.

I wanted to try the original novel version because the anime version attracted me strongly.

The point I admired regarding the work was the setting behind story.

The story is about virtual worlds, computers, network systems, online games and  something else related with these fields.

That's why high level of knowledge about these fields should be required to write this type of novels, I guess.

However,  the author's one seems to meet this condition because the detailed setting of story made me feel that it was likely to be considered exhaustively.

Probably, that would be the reason why the work is not just fantasy battle animation.

Even now, I continuously read the novel version, so I would give you the review again.


Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...