May 17, 2013

Japanese Anime Ranking part 5 "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya"

■ The 11th Place "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya"

As you may know, this animation is very famous among not only "Otaku" but also ordinary people.

That's because the presence of this anime was introduced in various medium, and a lot of related goods were released.

In fact, it is the anime based on the original light novel which I watched for the first time.

I was deeply absorbed in it at that time.
So, I can say it would be an appropriate anime for beginners to try for the first time.

I want to omit detail explanations about this anime becauase I introduced it before.

But, I have to say that you should also read the original novels thereof if you have already watched it.

Thay have been published up to volume 11. It is the evidence indicating their popularity.

Actually, I have not finished reading all of the volumes yet, so I am considering if I will restart to read them again.

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...