May 29, 2013

Can Japanese Anime Culture Improve Your Foreign Language Skills?

Here, I want to ask you two questions.




Question 1: Do you like Japanese Anime, comics or novels?


(Isn't it needed to ask such a question of people who came here?)


Question 2: Do you want to study foreign languages or improve your foreign language skills?



 

 

If both of your answers to the above questions are "Yes", I would like to suggest that you try studying foreign languages through Japanese animations, comic or novels (Of course, other media are also OK.).



That's because the person who suceeded to improve foreign language skill by that is nothing but me.


I have been studying English in earnest for about one and a half year.


Acquiring English skill is not easy for me because I am a Japanese.


However, my English skill has been improved enough to open this English blog now.


I think that Japanese animations, comics and novels played very important roles in developing my English skill.


Could it be you wonder why Japanese cultures improved "English" skill?


That's because many Japanese animations etc. are translated into English and other foreign languages thanks to their popularity around the world.


So, I can study Englsih through them which were translated.


The most important point of this method of studying is that we are able to enjoy studying, in other words, we don't to feel "It's a study".


I actually read a lot of English versions of Japanese novels untill now, and it certainly affected my skill.


Of course, the causes which improved my English skill were not only the method but also other normal studies like internet online lesson.


Especially, for beginners, enjoying animations etc. in foreign languages would be difficult.


But it should be so effective for intermediate or upper level people.


For people who are learning not English but Japanese, the method would be useful, I guess.



Let's study by making the most of Japanese cultures!





Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...