May 1, 2013

Should I Watch "Tamako Market"?

Although "Tamako Market" was broadcasted until last March in Japan, I am now considering if I should watch it.

In fact, I already tried two or three chapters of "Tamako Market", but I stopped because I had many other things I should have done.

The reason why I am worried in such a manner is that "Tamako Market" might be bored, while it was created by "Kyoto Animation."

Oops, I forgot to tell you "Tamako Market" is Japanese animation in the first place!

Anyway, I can't help having much expectation for the animation because of the fact it was Kyoto Animation's work.

On the other hand, it was not arranged animation based on novels or something but an original animation created by Kyoto Animation. Actually, their original animations broadcasted before were not evaluated as so good among Japanese anime fans.

That's why I wonder if "Tamako Market" is interesting to me.

Nevertheless, I would watch after all, I guess.

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...