May 4, 2013

Tamako Market Was Also An Good Work of Kyoto Animation.

Although I said "Tamako Market" might be boring to me before, I finally watched the animation and attracted.

It would not be dramatic but have enough power to make us feel like comfortable.

"Tamako Market" is the story in Usagiyama Market where a heroine whose name is Tamako lives.

All people living there are so kind. So, their conversations and attitudes can make my heart warm and relaxed.

Further, the wonderful point of the animation would be how to show the story to us, I guess.

It can be also said that this point is the characteristic of animations produced by Kyoto Animation.

I could say "Tamako Market" is one of their masterpieces as well.

I have not finished watching all chapters of the animation yet.

I want to do so as soon as possible!




Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...