May 6, 2013

"Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai" is Interesting As Comedy

Recently, I have been absorbed in the novel "Sword Art Online."

However, I couldn't help watching other animation as soon as finishing watching "Tamako Market" because I felt that Japanese animations was really interesting to me when I had watched them after a long time.

What I chose as the second target was "Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai." The title means "I have a few friends" in Japanese.

The animation seemed to be classified as "Disappointing Love Comedy." The setting of the story itself, where main hero and many cute girls were spending their school life together, was not rare, but peculiar and intense personalities of main characters made me interested.

In particular, two main heroins, Yozora and Sena, had strange and disappointing personalities instead of their prominent beauty and intelligence, and they often said ridiculous words which should have been prohibited to be broadcasted on TV. Honestly speaking, I was surprised at that...

On the other hand, the animation also had a certain element of something like romance or seriousness. The balance between joy and serious would not be bad.

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...