May 30, 2013

Recommendation of Nishioishin's Novels

I like Nishioishin's novels.



"Nishioishin" is a Japanese novel writer.


But, the range of his work is recently expanding to other media, for example comics and animations, because every his works are so popular in Japan.



One of his famous representative novels is "Monogatari" series .


You may know "Bakemonogatari" which is the first volume of this series, though I have also intorudeced it in this blog.


However, I would like to recommend you his other terrific novels as well today.


The works I want to do so are as follows;



1. "Zaregoto" series


2. "Ningen" series

 

 

3. "Densetsu" series

 

 

4. "Katanagatari" series

 

 

 

I will tell you why they are recommendable next time onward.

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...