May 13, 2013

Japanese Anime Ranking part 1 "Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (I Don't Have Many Friends)"

I want to show you my ranking of Japanese animations I have ever watched.

I am going to reveal step by step from low ranking.
If it is useful for your reference, I will be so glad!

■The 15th Place "Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai (I Don't Have Many Friends)"



This work has been introduced in this blog.

This animation is based on the light novel having the same title.

This is about the story where a hero, who has not had friends since he was a child, is forced to join the new club named "Neighborhood Club" by one of heroins who has also no friends.

As I said "one of heroins", there are two main heroins, Yozora and Sena in this animations.

Yozora, Sena and the hero named Kodaka are original members of the "Neighborhood Club."

The two heroins fell in love with Kodaka. So, they are rival with each other.

One of important element would be their small fight over him.

Another point I want to emphasize is that this animation is comedy.

In just my opinion, the story itself may be neither wonderful nor touching.

But, I assure you this animation will make you enjoy as comedy!

....Oops, I reminded other important thing. The two heroin are so cute.
Though, I want to push Sena.


Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...