May 16, 2013

Japanese Anime Ranking part 4 "A Certain Scientific Railgun"

■ The 12th Place "A Certain Scientific Railgun"


The animation on the 12th place of my favorite anime ranking is "A Certain Scientific Railgun" I introduced before.

Actually, this animation is not about main stories of the original novel version of "A Certain Magical Index", but about side stories thereof.

But, I can say that I prefer "A Certain Scientific Railgun" to "A Certain Magical Index" if I try to decide which animation is more interesting to me.

The reason why I prefer "A Certain Scientific Railgun" would be as follows;


1) "A Certain Scientific Railgun" focuses on science or technology, while "A Certain Magical Index" focuses on magic or religion. I like the former better.


2) I like the heroin of "A Certain Scientific Railgun" , who is "Mikoto Misaka", better than one of "A Certain Magical Index", who is "Index."


How simple and selfish reasons they are!


Anyway, Which animation do you prefer?




Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...