May 7, 2013

"Yahari Ore no Seisyun Love Come wa Machigatteiru" Will Live Up to My Expectation

                             



The animation which is broadcasting in this term in Japan, "Yahari Ore no Seisyun Love Come wa Machigatteiru" seems to be going to popular.

I heard that, so I tried watching the animation.

It was the story of three students, non-energetic hero, beautiful and intelligent girl and a little bit idiot but energetic girl.

I thought the story setting was somewhat similar to "Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai" I had watched until some time ago.

However, it wasn't the animation where the hero was troubled by or enjoyed with a lot of girls around him. It would rather have more serious or profound scenes, so I prefer it to "Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai."

I can't explain the charm of this animation in detail now because I don't have enough time now. So, I would like to do so in later article. Please expect that!
Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...