May 18, 2013

Japanese Anime Ranking part 6 "Toradora"

■ The 10th Place "Toradora"


The 10th place of my anime ranking is "Toradora."

This anime is as popular as the other animations I introduced in this blog.

It's categorized as love comedy. But, I think it's not just one which makes us enjoy.

The recommendable point of the anime would be reality of school life everyone have experienced in the past, in other words, it would remind us of some pleasures and bitternesses in our school days.

The characters play together, squabble with each other, fall in love and something like that in the story.

They may be trivial things, but realities in schooldays.

We like the animation because we can sympathize with someone in the characters.

And, the anime has elements which can have us moved as well.

I can imagine tears will well up in your eyes in the later stage of the anime.

I think even that I want to delete my memories about the anime and watch it again in order to be moved once more if I could.


Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...