May 10, 2013

Empathy With "Yahari Ore no Seisyun Love Come wa Machigatteiru"



The hero of "Yahari Ore no Seisyun Love Come wa Machigatteiru (My Romantic Love Comedy Is Wrong As I Expected)", whose name is Hachiman Hikigaya, doesn't have friends. 

I am not a person who has no friends like him, but I cannot say that I have a lot of friends.

That would be why I can empathize with his feelings during reading the novel "Yahari Ore no Seisyun Love Come wa Machigatteiru."

He is always thinking alone without chatting with friends in his classroom.

He is always observing people around him without talking with them.

However, he doesn't hate to spend spare time alone, by reading novels or comics, playing TV games, watching animation he recorded, and so on.

In fact, I also like to spend time alone rather than to play with my friends.

My most favorite time may be the time when I am alone in my room without being interrupted by others.

Perhaps, this would be a common point for him and me.

I can enjoy "Yahari Ore no Seisyun Love Come wa Machigatteiru" thanks to the empathy with him, exactly.
Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...