May 24, 2013

Japanese Anime Ranking part 12 "Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru (My Youth Romantic Love Comedy is Wrong as I Expected)"

■ The 4th Place "Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru (My Youth Romantic Love Comedy is Wrong as I Expected)"


The 4th place of my Japanese anime ranking is "Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru (My Youth Romantic Love Comedy is Wrong as I Expected)."

The reason why this anime is at such a high place is that my evaluation of it is recently growing at high speed.

Of course, the fact that the anime is being broadcasted in this season would affect my evaluation.

But, I think that I'm being attracted by it because I have finished reading all volumes of the original novels thereof just several days ago.

It would be precise that I feel I would like to recommend you the novel series rather than the anime version.

Why do I feel so?

That would be because the story is not a type of one which can be enhanced by a way of expression of animation.

As I mentioned before, the charm point of the work is the hero's monologues. So, novels would be more appropriate to the work than animation in order to express them enough.

This article became the introduction of not anime but novel without realizing in spite that its title is "Japanese Anime Ranking"! Anyway, I would like you to try the original novel series too.



Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...