May 21, 2013

Japanese Anime Ranking part 9 "The Familiar of Zero"

■ The 7th Place "The Familiar of Zero"


The 7th place of my Japanese anime ranking is "The Familiar of Zero."

This anime might be the one I was absorbed in for the first time in the works based on original light novels.

I knew the anime because my friend intoroduced it to me when I was a college student.

To tell the truth, I suspected whether it was interesting to me in the first place.

Thinking back now, I might have somewhat negative impression for the animations based on light novels.

However, I realized that I was attracted and moved by the more doramatic story than my expectation without noticing when I was watching the later chapters of it. In the end, I was even weeping.

This anime should be classified into the genre "Battle Fantasy" or somthing like that.

The hero named "Saito Hiraga", who should have been one of normal Japanese students, was suddenly summoned into the world he didn't know, by the heroin named "Ruise", who was a student in the magical academy in the world.

He was forced to be her familiar without understanding the situation for some reason, but he accepted it somehow and he decided to fight for her.

I can assure you that you will excite dynamic battle scenes and be attracted by loveliness of the heroin or other characters.



Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...