May 27, 2013

Japanese Anime Ranking part 15 "CLANAD"

■ The 1st Place "CLANAD"

 

 

The 1st place of my Japanese anime raning is "CLANAD."

 

This anime was based on the original game for PC whose name was the same.

 

 

The original game would be the type of one categorized into "Gyaru-Game", which means the game where you pretend as a hero of the game, and try to make good (romantic) relationship with a girl you are interested in.

 

However, I don't think it is not just "Gyaru-Game."

 

It would rather be correct it is called "Naki-Game",meaning the game which make players weep.

 

Actually, much tears welled out from my eyes over and over again because of the heart-warming stories during playing the game version of "CLANAD."

 

The remarkable point of this anime I want to emphasize is that its quality of the stories was as high as the original game version although arrange version is usually more inferior than original.

 

Both the anime version and the original game version were translated into English.

 

So, I strongly recommend you to try them.

 

I apologize for refraining from revealing the detailed story.

 

But I can't do it because the story is really really moving.

 

 

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...