May 5, 2013

I Have Completed All Chapters of "Tamako Market"

After all, I have watched all chapters of "Tamako Market" as I predicted.

But I'm sure my action was not bad selection on my life. Did I exaggerate it?

I was so moved when I finished watching this animation.

That would be because "Tamako Market" showed me various faces and other expression people had by describing their daily life naturally and attractively.

This type of animation should be worthful, while there are recently a lot of animations about more stimulous theme, for instace battle, magic, unhappiness, love and something like that. I like these serious animations as well, of course.

Actually, the story itself of "Tamako Market" was not profound, but it was expressed very dramatically thanks to Kyoto Animation. So, we are always attracted by their animations.

I could find many my favorite characters in this animation.

The maturest character was Mr. Dera, I guess.

He was not a human but a bird which was able to speak human language.

He always paid attention to feelings of people around him as if he had not done so.

His presence must have made this animation more attractive.




Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...