May 26, 2013

Japanese Anime Ranking part 14 "Hyouka"

■ The 2nd Place  "Hyouka"



The 2nd place of my Japanese anime ranking is "Hyouka."

This anime is the type of one I like the most!

That's because it expresses various feelings of main characters not directly but indirectly.

In short, the anime is not just one which can only let spectators who love cute female characters excited.

The reason why how it is would be that the author "Honobu Yonezawa" is not for light novels aiming to "Otaku" but general novels.

He writes a lot of mystery novels, so the contents of his works are not simple.

"Hyouka" is not exception of that, of course.

It is also categorized into the field of mystery.

One day, the hero named "Hotaro Oreki", whose motto is "I don't do what I don't have to do. I do what I must do as shortly as I can.", joined "Classical Literature Club" in his high school against his will.

He met a beautiful and a little bit mysterious girl named "Eru Chitanda" in the club.

She is usually polite and mature, but she gets exited without suppressing her overflowing curiosity when she faces wonder or mysterious things happening aroud her.

He can't help caring for such her personality by using his amazing reasoning power after all.

Anyway, I would like to emphasize the way of expression of character's feelings in this anime is wonderful rather than other things.


Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...