Apr 30, 2013

A Certain Scientific Railgun - second season -

The second season of anime of "A Certain Scientific Railgun" has started since this spring!

"A Certain Scientific Railgun" is popular anime based on the Japanese light novel series "A Certain Magical Index."

In Japan, the anime of "A Certain Magical Index" and "A Certain Scientific Railgun" were broadcasted several years ago.

And, they have been loved by many anime fans soon.

Honestly speaking, I was also absorbed in them at that time.

For that reason, it should be welcomed that the second season of "A Certain Scientific Railgun" has started.

In fact, I have already watched the first, second and third chapters thereof.

In the beginning, no, strictly speaking, until I watched the third chapter, I thought the second season would be the following story of the first season broadcasted previous year, but this idea was fault.

The second season seems to be not the mere following story but previous or inserted story of the first season.

Namely, it would be about the story regarding "the incident of sisters."

If you are interested in the details, I would like you to try to watch this series from the first season!

Sponsored Link

2 comments:

xoCIGARS.com said...

This is really a charming anime post. I love this anime and just ordered this Certain Scientific Railgun anime series at PIJ. Hope this will get in 7 days. I am happy, Its really amazing :D
http://bit.ly/scientificrailgun

Unknown said...

Thank your for your comments! I didn't know the PIJ where we can buy various goods about Japanese anime. I am pleased to hear that you have already ordered "A Certain Scientific Railgun" anime series! I hope you will enjoy watching this series.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...