Apr 27, 2013

Music of Sword Art Online 2

I told you that my most favorite song in the anime of SAO is "Tender Feeling."

This song is slow tempo song and beautiful and tender as its name. In fact, the song was used for the several scenes which make us touched and happy, for example the scene where Kirito and Asuna started to live together at their new house in the floating castle, Aincrad.

In addition, I want to empathize that the song was also heard behind the scene Asuna made a wonderful and memorable speech in front of Kirito and Nishida before Kirito and she was going to come back to desperate battlefield, leaving their dreaming life behind their backs, which is the scene I like the most. I have already explained how wonderful her speech was in the previous article in this blog, haven't I?

Anyway, I love this song too profoundly to help listening to it when I want to be relaxed at home.











Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...