Apr 13, 2013

Sword Art Online 6

One of the reasons why I am so attracted by Sword Art Online (SAO) would be often move my emotion.

There are many scenes I am touched by in SAO series. Even tears have dropped out from my eyes many times when I was reading the novels. I guess those who have ever read the novel series would be able to understand my feelings.

Although I can't tell you the stories in detail to avoid revealing important parts of the stories to you, I would like to introduce one of the scene I like the most to you.

This is , In volume 1 of SAO, the scene where Kirito, Asuna and Nishida (who is not a main character and is a great fisher) talked together in front of a transfer point (from which players can be transferred to another place).

In the scene, Asuna confessed her honest feeling for Kirito to Nishida.

She started to explain her first meeting with Kirito, and she finally said, "I have not suffered from scary dream while sleeping since I met him. I have been looking forward to tomorrow. I was so happy to realize I fell in love. He is the meaning of 2-year I spent here and also a proof for me to having lived."

This speech made me moved enough, but the next words from her touched me more deeply.

"I'm sure that I put the Nerve Gear on my head at that time to see him in this world."

When I heard (read) this her lines, I couldn't help suppress my tears splashing out.

It might be that those who have not read volume 1 of SAO yet couldn't not understand why the speech touched me so deeply. No, I would like you to be moved rather when you actually read the novel than now. I can assure you that you will be able to understand the true meanings of her speech and be touched by it. You can even like her at that time as me.
Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...