Apr 8, 2013

Sword Art Online 1

"Sword Art Online", which is a very popular Japanese light novel among young people, especially those who like computer games, is now interesting for me.

I do not want to write what it is because there are too many websites which explain that. But I want to write my review or impressions about the novel or animation based on it. That's because I am deeply absorbed in the novel series now.

I read these novel series translated in English to enhance my english abilities. In the first place, I was a little bit worried that I would not enjoy them because the originals of them are published in Japanese. But I knew that I didn't have to be worried.

The English version is as good as Japanese original and the english expressions of various feelings characters in the novel have in the stories are also terrific!

That's why I want to recommend you to try to read these series!
Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...