Apr 9, 2013

Sword Art Online 2

I knew the novel "Sword Art Online" when I was looking for appropriate English books for studying English. I was thinking that it would be sufficient to read books which I was able to enjoy reading and read easily. That's why I was sure that the light novels translated into English whose originals were in Japanese were suitable for me.

This thought was no doubt correct. That's because I have been absorbed in Sword Art Online series since beginning to read them. They make me enjoy reading English books.

The reason why I am absorbed in these series would be many attractive characters in the stories.

A hero of the stores is named "Kirito" which is avatar name in the virtual world. He is not only cool but also intelligent. Moreover, he is so strong as a swordman in the virtual world, and has strong heart as a human in real world. So, he is very attractive person, I guess.
Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...