Apr 10, 2013

Sword Art Online 3

As I said in the previous article, Kirito is so attractive due to his kindness and strength of heart.

However, Asuna, who is a heroine in Sword Art Online, is as attractive as him. That's because she is so beautiful, cute, kind and intelligent, and has strong will power.

In the stories, she is sensitive and severe for other people in the virtual world, Sword Art Online, but she was gradually changing her mind since she met Kirito.

After meeting Kirito, she showed her intrinsic kind personality to people around her as well as Kirito. She fell in love with Kirito, so she attacked him to make good or romantic relationship with him. I was attracted by her who managed to do so.

Of course, there are lots of attractive characters in Sword Art Online.
However, I don't have enough time to introduce all of them to you this time.
That's why I would like to do so in due course.

Speaking of which, I now noticed that I have not tell you what the story of Sword Art Online is.
I will introduce it to you step by step from next article.
Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...