Apr 22, 2013

Which do you prefer novel version or anime version of Sword Art Online?

Which do you prefer novel version or anime version of Sword Art Online?

I exactly prefer novel version to the other. Why?

That's because novel version is the original of this works, and it would be normal that a original is directly influenced by author.

I think SAO is not also exception.

The original of SAO, novel version, would be better than anime version, I guess.

Of course, I also like the anime version because I can hear the characters' voices and see their vivid expression directly, moreover, also see thrilling and beautiful battle scenes.

However, unfortunately, there is limited term to broadcast, so a lot of important or wonderful scenes were obliged to be cut or simplified.

That's why I would like recommend you to try to read the original novel version.
Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...