Apr 21, 2013

Bakemonogatari

As you know, the title, "Bakemonogatari" is not English, of course.

It's a title in Japanese of a Japanese light novel. Do you know this?

If you had been interested in the culture of Japanese light novels, you may know. That's because it is as popular as other light novels I introduced in the previous articles here.

The author of "Bakemonogatari" is Nishioishin who is a japanese novel writer. Nishioishin isn't his real name but his pen name. Actually, this name will be the same if you read it from back side. It's so surprising isn't it?

"Bakemonogatari" is the first volume of "Monogatari (which means "story" in English) series."

This series is also my favorite, so I am thinking that I will introduce it or write my impression for it later than this article.
Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...