Apr 16, 2013

Sword Art Online 9

I'm now reading Volume10 of SAO novel series. However, I sometimes feel like wanting to read Volume 1 over and over again. Do I say "I like Volume 1!" too frequently?

I think that the more I read later Volumes, the more I like Volume 1. That's because Volume 1 is the story which deceives a fundamental point for Kirito and Asuna. They are bonded tightly with each other and can overcome obstacles no mattar what happens due to their several experiences in the original SAO world, I guess.

Anyway, Asuna in Volume 1 was very very cute! I am sure that those who have ever read SAO novel series (or watch TV anime series) once at least can understand me.

In particular, I was attracted by her when she realized she fell in love with Kirito on her own and she try to approach to him enthusiastically in the middle of Volume 1.

One of scenes I like the most is the scene where Kirito and Asuna had a short time break during exploration of the dungeon on the 74th floor in Aincrad.

At that time, Asuna gave a sandwich she made by herself to Kirito. He showed happy-like expression on his face after receiving it from her, and then he said, "It's so terrific that you should sell it in the market of city. No, wait... I will be in trouble because I wouldn't be able to have it if you do so."

After Asuna heard that, she gave a little bit wry smile, and said, "I would make it for you again if I feel I want to do so."

The expression and attitude she gave at that time were very cute and attractive! If you were a ordinary man, you must fall in love with her.

There are really a lot of good scenes in Volume 1.
Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...