Apr 28, 2013

Bakemonogatari 2

As I told before, one of my favorite light novels and anime is "Monogatri" series.

"Monogatari" means "story" in Japanese. The reason why the series are called "Monogatari series" is that each title of the novels include the word "Monogatari," for example, "Bakemonogatari (volumes 1 and 2) ", "Kizumonogatari (volume 3) , "Nisemonogatari (volume 3 and 4) " and so on.

This novel series has not been finished yet and the new volumes have been published several times a year. Of course, they will be published also this year. I am highly looking forward to them!

I'm sure the "Monogatari" series attracts us by so funny lines of character in the story. Most of their lines are not essential for the story to proceed, but they are essential to make the story itself attractive, I guess.

Furthermore, the anime version thereof was also created because of its popularity in Japan. I was also absorbed in it of course.

So far, the anime version was broadcasted from the novel version volume 1 to volume 4 (other than volume 2 "Kizumonogatari"). However, it was announced the following stories are going to be broadcasted in near future fortunately. I expect subbed version will also be created.





Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...