Jun 18, 2013

Which do you like "Sky-Clad Observer" or "Hacking to the Gate"?

Yesterday, I introduced the opening theme song of the original game version of "Steins Gate" titled "Sky-Clad Observer."

 

Though, "Hacking to the Gate" which is that of the anime version is as splendid as it.

 

In the first place, I knew "Hacking to the Gate" earlier than "Sky-Clad Observer" because I firstly try the anime version.

 

I was attracted when I listened to it for the first time.

 

The composer of both the songs is Chiyomaru Shikura.

 

He is also the designer of "Steins Gate."

 

His songs have so personal melody lines.

 

Maybe, you would have realized that the composer of both the songs is the same even if I had not told you so.

 

Some might say "His songs are always similar to each other!" negatively.

 

But, I think composers who can express their own characteristics in their songs are so valuable.

 

Both "Sky-Clad Observer" and "Hacking to the Gate" are fantastic.

 

Although, I prefer the former to the latter if I dare to say.

 

Which songs do you prefer?

 

 

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...