Jul 1, 2013

My Most Favorite Character in "Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru (My Youth Romantic Love Comedy Is Wrong As I Expected)"




Who is your most favorite character in "Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru (My Youth Romantic Love Comedy Is Wrong As I Expected)"?

My most favorite one is Ms. Hiratsuka who is a teacher of Hachiman Hikigaya and others.

That's because she is so mature and cute in terms of not only her appearance but also personality.

Of course, most characters in this novel are students.

So, it could be that her charm is naturally emphasized.

Her appearance is somewhat similar to Yukino Yukinoshita who is one of main heroins.

She has black long hair, tidy face and slender body.

She can understand Hachiman's pain in his heart and his kindness which many people are not aware of.

The person who truly understands him may be only her, I guess.

She usually backs up him and other members in the volunteer service club in a manner which no one realizes.

She was described as the person who could not find her lover at all.

But, I would be certainly attracted by her if she existed in the real world!

You think so too, don't you?
Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...