Jul 30, 2013

Anime Version of "Nekomonogatari (White)" Leads Me to The Original

I repeatedly mentioned the anime version of "Nekomonogatari (White)" is wonderful.

 

But, I think nothing is superior than the original.

 

The anime also has some unique good points, of course.

 

However, I cannot forget the impact I felt when I read the original novel for the first time.

 

That's why I recently want to read the original novel of "Nekomonogatari (White)" again.

 

It is not difficult to remember I shed my tears when I reached the scene where the heroin of this novel "Tsubasa Hanekawa" wrote a letter for "Black Hanekawa."

 

In my ranking of "Monogatari" series, "Nekomonogatari (White)" would be within the third place.

 

I really would like to read it again because I am loosing my memory of the detailed story of it.

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...