Jul 29, 2013

The Forth Chapter of "Nekomonogatari (White)"

The anime version of "Nekomonogatari (White)" had finally come to the forth chapter last Staturday.

 

It seems that it will finish next week.

 

If so, it would be correct that the story in one novel was divided into only five chapters of anime.

 

At first glance, I thought they were not enough to express the original story effectively.

 

But, the forth chapter was so fantastic after all.

 

I really admire Shaft's method to describe stories.

 

Just in case, I explain for you that "Shaft" is the company creating this anime.

 

I should possiblly admire the author Nishioishin rather.

 

That's because I am always moved by characters' lines themselves and the person who made them is the author of the original novel.

 

"Nekomonogatari" is the story for Tsubasa Hanekawa who is one of heroins in "Monogatari" series.

 

Although what I now write about is "Nekomonogatari (White)", there is "Nekomogatari (Black)" as well.

 

Both are the same in the point of view that a key character is "Black Hanekawa" who is something like a monster but a part of real Hanekawa certainly.

 

However, I prefer the former to the latter because I can know her real feelings to "her" and "him."

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...