Jul 21, 2013

Stable interest of "Nekomonogatari (White)"

The 3rd chapter of anime version of "Nekomonogatari (White)" was broadcast yesterday in Japan.

 

Although I watched it of course, I really admire stable interest of this anime.

 

I always felt the time passes quickly during watching it, and is deeply absorbed in it without realizing.

 

The attraction of this anime would be characters' lines themselves rather than the story, I think.

 

Though, the story is also fantastic.

 

Their lines are very long and vague, so it seems some people cannot understand what they mean clearly.

 

Or, they might get bored by long monologue.

 

However, I think a good point of Nishioishin's works is nothing but that.

 

The animations based on his works give us mysterious feelings as if they were not animations but novels.

 

That's why this anime would also be for adults rather than kids.

 

Although I have already read the original novel of "Nekomonogatari (White)", I am able to enjoy the anime version as if I watched it for the first time because I am forgetting the detailed contents thereof.

 

Indeed, it is so interesting that I am in trouble, really!

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...