Jul 8, 2013

Animation of "Nekomonogatari (White)" shall live up to our expectation

 

 

 

At last, anime version of the second season of "Monogatari" series started last Saturday in Japan!

 

I watched it, of course.

 

The first chapter thereof was "Nekomonogatari (White)."

 

I was excited without realizing when I knew that.

 

That was because this chapter is one of my most favorite one.

 

It is the story of "Tsubasa Hanekawa."

 

It is very very important one for her.

 

I already know the content of this story because I have ever read the original novel before.

 

But, because of that, I am looking forward to be surprised by the anime version.

 

Although I don't know how many chapters will be spent for "Nekomonogatari (White)", I really want the staffs of the anime to create it as politely as possible.

 

"Nekomonogatari (White)" has a characteristic that the story teller is not "Koyomi Araragi", who is the hero of "Monogatari" series, but "Tsubasa Hanekawa."

 

So, I am sure you will enjoy it from a different view point!

 

 

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...