Jul 23, 2013

"Sora no Kiseki The 3rd" Isn't Just A Fan Disc

 

Although I have introduced "Sora no Kiseki" series in the meantime, we should not forget the presence of "Sora no Kiseki The 3rd."

 

It is the third work of the said series as its title.

 

The hero/heroin in "Sora no Kiseki The 3rd" is not Estelle but Kevin who was a side character in the previous works, so it seems that "Sora no Kiseki The 3rd" is sometimes regarded as just a side story of "Sora no Kiseki FC and SC."

 

However, I think that "The 3rd" is as great as "FC and SC."

 

There are some reasons why I think so as follows;

 

1) Kevin's true character is finally revealed in "The 3rd."

 

2) We can know side stories of all main characters in "FC and SC."

 

3) Sound track of "The 3rd" is so fantastic.

 

I assure you that you will have different impression for Kevin in "The 3rd" from that in "FC and SC" after you play "The 3rd."

 

In fact, I also liked him better than before.

 

And, I would like to recommend you to listen to the sound track.

 

Thus, try "Sora no Kiseki The 3rd" if you have never played it yet!

 

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...