Jul 22, 2013

"Kaze Tachinu" Was So Moving

 

Today, I finally watched "Kaze Tachinu" which was the latest animation movie of Studio Ghibli.

 

There were a lot of spectators in the movie theater in spite that it was a weekday today.

 

As I expected, Studio Ghibli's movies are so popular.

 

If I describe my expression of "Kaze Tachinu" with a word, I can say "It was fantastic!" only.

 

It was the story of a man who devoted himself for design of airplanes in the era of war.

 

My most favorite scene was where he got married to his beloved girl.

 

The description of their feelings in the scene was so wonderful that I cannot help stopping my tears to fall down.

 

In addition, his bride was so beautiful at that time that I felt I could figure out his feelings for her.

 

Although I cannot write about the more detailed story unfortunately, the indirect way of expression of characters' feelings in this work was really fantastic.

 

I am sure that it is nothing but the most important attraction of Japanese animation.

 

I would like to recommend you "Kaze Tachinu" strongly.

 

Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...