Jul 17, 2013

Surprise Caused By The Legend of Heroes - Trails in The Sky (Sora no Kiseki) SC -

Although I introduced "Trails in The Sky (Sora no Kiseki)" in the previous article, this work consists of "First Chapter (FC)" and "Second Chapter (SC)."

However, the presence of "Trails in The Sky (Sora no Kiseki) SC" was not revealed in fact when I played "Trails in The Sky (Sora no Kiseki) FC" for the first time.

Even the title itself did not have "FC" at that time.

The first work of "Trails in The Sky (Sora no Kiseki)" was called "FC" only after "SC" had been published.

That's why I thought "I am going to complete this game finally!" when I was playing the end part of it, of course.

I'm sure the person who thought like this was not only me.

In addition, the ending of the first work was very very shocking for us.

So, I was so surprised and excited by seeing a promotion movie of "SC" screened after the staff roll.

Further, the music used for the movie was a special arranged version of "Silver Will" I recommended before in this blog.

I'm sure that you will be moved by the movie even if you already know the presence of "SC."


Sponsored Link

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...